About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 16 July 2012

WIP: Lorraine Knights #3

I didn't get as much done yesterday as I'd wanted, but more than I expected. The remaining steps I need to do are:
"motifs" on shields, tunics/tabards and caparisons
lances
ground colour on bases
scabbards
metal detailing/touch-ups
horse tack
horse markings (socks and stockings only, apart from the trumpeter)
Klear/ink coat
basing and matt varnishing

So, some piccies:






6 comments:

  1. Very good work there Tamsin. Not far to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're colourful buggers Tamsin, nice work.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colourful unit, good job so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been looking at the three WIP posts, and I like that you're adding a paint list.

    They are very colourfull and as they are small very detailed. Great painted minis so far Tamsin!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamsin , I love the knights , they look the Biz , very pretty!!

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete