About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Challenge Day 27 - Two Entries Submitted Today

Well, the grenadiers are finished and submitted. As are a couple of figures I painted yesterday evening.

And blow me down with a feather if Curt hasn't started the New Years Eve drinking early and posted the grenadiers today instead of on Saturday. You can see them here.

The rest of the day has been spend sorting out a few things, checking what I need to buy (mostly bases) to get a few things ready for painting.

I've also been doing a little bit of prep-work for a side-project that may get painted as a break between batches. It has involved superglue, Milliput and sculpting tools. Here's a teaser pic of the work in progress:

Who was it saying my workbench was too clean?


I've finished now and I'm leaving the Milliput to cure and harden overnight. Then I'll do a bit of clean up before priming them.

Right now - I'm going to settle down and watch some films on TV, eat a light repast of salami, chorizzo, cherry tomatoes and cheese whilst quaffing chilled Cava to see in the New Year.

Have a good one folks!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year - I look forward to seeing what your secret project above entails

    Ringing in the new year with chorizo and a cava is not a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good time to take a break, have a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 entries well you will and have out paced me in the challenge. My Initial burst has worn off. While you it seems are going from strength to strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Miles - it made for a very pleasant New Year's Eve :)

    @ Zabadak - errmm, I did pick up the brushes again a little bit later (whilst still enjoying the cava!) :)

    @ Clint - I'm back to work next week, so that will slow things down a bit :)

    @ Markus - and you Markus :)

    ReplyDelete