About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Challenge Day 24 - Rebs Day Wotever

OK, so I've lost track of what day of work on the Rebs this is. Work has progressed nicely, and the figures have all been stuck onto their bases now:


Tomorrow night I'll be adding the basing gunk. I've topped up my working pot of brown emulsion paint and grabbed my stock bottles of sand and grit in case I need to do a top-up of the basing mix I use. I expect to be having a nicely messy evening.

I've also been fairly busy today with my adjudicator duties. There has been a wide variety of submissions, with two Challengers posting their debut entries.

3 comments: