About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 4 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 15

After suffering a very cold day in the office (the heating had shut down a few days ago and they hadn't restored it), when I got home to my nice warm flat my body decided to take advantage and I zonked out for a couple of hours, which meant a later than planned start to this evening's painting. However, I did manage to get the last 48 Nubians finished (helped by having done the first three steps last night).

Piccies of tonight's painting:




And that's everything painted now, so a pic of them all before I pop them off the sticks and glue them onto their bases:



Tomorrow will see them stuck onto bases and - hopefully - having the sand/grit added. I'll also be making the static grass mixes for making tufts to stick on the bases.

4 comments:

  1. Very impressive! I hope to see them posted next Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most impressive collection. Those will look great all based up

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Miles - thanks! I hope so too! :)

    @ Paul S - cheers! :)

    @ Paul R - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete