About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 27 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 38 Horse Grenadiers WIP4

Yippee! I managed to finish painting the horse grenadiers this evening:



Nope, that's as close up a pic as you'll get until they're submitted! In case you're wondering, the figures in the background are for four regiments of infantry. I'll be making a start on them tomorrow night, possibly split into 2-regiment batches. I'm hoping to get all of them painted over the weekend (alongside doing the basing of the horse grenadiers), then I'll crack on with another four during the week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to wonder if you are actually a machine! The T-2017, it will not stop until it has painted absolutely everything in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its coming together very nicely Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible output. And to such a high standard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Michael A - that does not compute m'Lord! ;)

    @ Ray - cheers mate! :)

    @ Paul R - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete