About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 28 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 40 Russian Infantry WIP 2

I've had a fairly busy and productive day so far.

At lunchtime I added gunk to the bases of the horse grenadiers. That should have cured by tomorrow morning allowing me to drybrush and flock them, then it's piccy time and post submission.

As for the first two regiments of infantry, well, excellent progress has been made today. Just the gaiters, bases, gaiter wash, highlights & touch-ups, metals and final touch-ups to do. And the flags. I should be able to get them finished tonight.






Tomorrow I'll be able to paint for much longer - I was out until lunchtime today. I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to fully paint the next two regiments by the end of the day.

5 comments:

  1. You are like a machine Tamsin! Very nice work though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet more great progress Tamsin. Hurrah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ray - cheers! :)

    @ Simon J - thanks! But I am NOT a machine! ;)

    @ Dannoc - cheers! :)

    @ Michael A - they have indeed m'lord! :)

    ReplyDelete